Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Paris, je t'aime



Sacre de coeur at night


It is very common to see demonstrations and riots break out in Paris. Our bus got trapped in the middle of one... go figure!

. Mind-blowing experience.




Le Louvre! I've only read about this place in one of my favourite books The Da Vinci Code and I've only been dreaming about it. No big!!! Even better, the day I went happened to be a French holiday and they waived the admission fee. Note: If you are ever in that big line up to see Mona Lisa, take a few seconds to turn around and look at the 15 feet tall painting by an annonymous painter which, in my opinion, is more impressive.





The best melted chocolate I've ever had! If you are looking for a close-to-Angelina's hot chocolate go to SOMA chocolatierie in the Distillery District in Toronto..




If you know me, I'm the biggest sweet tooth ever, so I also had some dessert to go from this place.




It looks exactly the same as in the movie, The Devil Wears Prada



The French President Sarkozy's residence hidden by tall plants.





This garden reminds me of the Secret Garden..




Arc de Triomphe



Of course, it's Paris.



At an angle..





Paradise only very much unapproachable...




Escargot anyone...?




Wash it down with some champagne and cheese...





They still have these in Paris!




This city of love never sleeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment