Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sun is on my side take me for a ride.


I was woken up at around 10am today by a phone call.
After 10 minutes of mumbling things I do not have any recollection of, I headed towards my window for some fresh air.
It was the best feeling I have gotten in months. I almost felt like Sleeping Beauty who has just seen the sun for the first time in a hundred years.
I figured I need to soak up all the sunshine while it lasted. So I'm going to make a trip to the library soon instead of studying in my dark dungeon-like residence room.

I usually don't like blogging about things like weather because I think it's super cheesy. But this time I cannot help myself. I had forgotten sunshine could make a person this refreshed and energetic :)

Fantasizing about summer 2010,
clara
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment